Sunday, June 28, 2009

Isla Jane Farnsworth










Who does she look like???


We are trying to figure out what side of the family she most looks like and we don't know. But we LOVE her! She is wonderful. Isla came almost a week late and we could hardly wait to see her. Saturday the 13th Brian had a golf tournament he was playing in and I was having contractions off and on all morning. Brian kept checking in with me and I finally told him at about 5pm that I thought the baby was on her way. He came right home. We headed to the hospital although I was not in a ton of pain it was just consistent and I didn't want to miss my opportunity for an epidural. We ended up getting a good bit of rest before she came at 2:49am on Sunday morning. Delivery was good and my doctor was on call that night so he was able to deliver Isla, which was kind of nice. We couldn't believe her weight at 9 pounds and 1 ounce - that was weird to hear. And she also has this brown hair - weird to see. She is so sweet and so fun to watch. We love Isla.



6 comments:

  1. She does have a unique look! She is gorgeous!!! I am dying to meet her. I can't believe all that hair! I don't know who she looks like yet, but I will keep studying the pictures to find out. She is so adorable, I just want to kiss her cheekies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gonna say she looks a whole lot like Brian in the second to last picture but much, much cuter! Congratulations you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures!! SHe is beautiful, but we have no idea who she looks like. She has the look of Camilla and Fiona in a couple of the pictures. We'll have to wait a couple of weeks to see, huh? You two do good work! we love you,
    Papa Ron and Gramma Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Beauty!!! Im not sure who she looks like, but it's okay, because she's GORGOUS!! CONGRATS GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so pretty! Are you sure she belongs to you all with all that hair and how big she was?? Congratulations to your family. We are so happy for you all. Wish we could come out that way and hold her. Is she anything like Fiona?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she looks a ton like Brian, with hair. How did she get that much hair? Aren't your kids always bald??? Congrats guys. Love you.

    ReplyDelete