Thursday, June 4, 2009

Camilla is 6!!!


Camilla Margaret Farnsworth (say that 5 times fast - better yet, try getting your kindergartner to write it for homework once a week without complaining) turned 6 on May 19th. She woke up to balloons from the balloon fairy/monster in her room, enjoyed a day at school and then had a great family party with Bri's hamburgers on the BBQ followed by a new Webkinz and some cake. It was fun for all. Low key, but fun. It is actually a party everyday in this house for these crazy kids (cousins). They are loving living together. . . the moms of the house are just trying to stay sane among all the chaos. Oh and the dads are playing way too much Wii.

Camilla is the middle child and a classic one at that. We will see if that label sticks after #4 comes. Anyhow, Camilla is sweet and sassy, the nicest and mean, could be in a skirt all the time and loves playing sports. She is my two extremes girl, my opposite girl. She is great with Fiona and I can't wait to see what a big helper she will be with her new sis. We love Camilla!!




The crazies.




The crazies continued.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't believe how big everyone looks! I am glad she had a good birthday. You described Milla perfectly. Well give all those crazies a kiss for me...miss you guys. Keep us posted on the new baby, I know she is close

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap!! Two post with in a couple weeks of each other. I don't believe it!! Nice job. Give Milla birthday kisses from us. And I am just sitting around waiting for you to call me with your good news!!

    ReplyDelete