Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Long Time No Post

Yup, those three ELK on the top were in our yard eating from our trees. I thought it was a joke - maybe some horses or something. . . I am from Burbank mind you. And sweet little Bambi there on the bottom - how cute, spots and all. Fiona was soooo excited. This all happened a few weeks ago, although not on the same day.





Yes, yes my mom IS on a mission. However, I somehow got her to come out to help with the move and the baby - wonderful mother, nice mission pres. Don't get me started on missions for couples and the rules and mission presidents who, well, how should we say this, need a hobby. My parents are working hard and they have a great mission president. Thank heavens.





Fiona is a new member of the La Leche League. . . for purple stuffed animal cats. meow.






My mom brought a crystal making kit for the girls to do and they had to wear protective eye gear and well, they really got into it. The process was a bit lengthy - it said we should have crystals in about a week. . .



Still no crystals to be seen - my mom has been back home now for about a month but we are still hopeful that they will appear. ha. The kit said for ages 12 and up but I think we are all very mature for our ages.






Little Isla finally got blessed. We are believers after all! Valerie, Stephanie, Stacey, Teri and Troy were all here to enjoy the day with us and Troy was with Brian for the blessing. It was very sweet. Every cousin on the Farnsworth side was here too - it was fun!



She looked so sweet for church.




Isn't that fun! I love their goofy smiles. You almost forget all the pain from birth. . .

3 comments:

  1. O.k. I think I have this "leave a comment" thing down now. I'm givin' it a try anyway. How Isla has changed since I was there. She's smiling!! She looks beautiful in her blessing dress and her hair bow. I sure wish we were there to give her and all you girls hugs.... YOU TOO, BRIAN. We love you. Sorry about the crystal "no show". Well, on to the next experiment. Keep your goggles handy, girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the deer. If you want Evan can make a visit and fix the problem with some of his work tools.
    Isla looks super cute in her blessing dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so cute. You all look fantastic. Miss you to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete