Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Isla is on the move!


I love when the girls let me put curlers in their hair. Aren't these so fun? I first saw these curlers when Valerie was putting them in Abby's hair about a year ago. They aren't near as uncomfortable as the old pink sponge curlers and they give a great result. This was the first time Fiona asked for some in her hair. she cracks me up.


I don't know what it is but the first time my girls stand up in their crib always kind of creeps me out. I come in to get them from a nap and I find them on their knees or standing up and I want to ask "who helped you up?" Maybe it just makes me nervous. . . whatever.


So then I find Isla really getting used to using her legs and I find her on her knees in Fiona's room diggin around in a toy box. She was so excited to find all these new treasures. So proud of herself.


No more knee time. That's for babies. I got feet. I know how to use them. I can stand.



I have been wanting to get a picture of Isla in this pose for a while now. It is my absolute FAVORITE! Camilla says she is proposing. classic. Well I just love it.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, she is moving around so good. I can't believe it. She has changed so much and is such a dolly I want to squeeze her. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to kiss those cheeks!! Man your girlies are cute!!

    ReplyDelete