Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Morning on the Stairs

Here are the girlies on Christmas morning - I love their faces in the morning, they were READY to get to the tree but we had them wait while Brian read the book I'll Love You Forever, a Harold Farnsworth tradition that we adopted. It is a good one. We got through the book and down to the PRESENTS!!! Way too much fun - I love Christmas. We were alone this year - both sets of parents on missions and most siblings with other family, so it was a little weird but not at all quiet. This was a fun year - their ages were almost perfect. Although Isla was too young, Oni, Camilla, and Fiona were way into Christmas and all the festivities. They had fun delivering goodies and gifts, listening to Christmas music, making sugar cookies and hot cocoa, and watching good Christmas movies - they were loving it all and that made it a ton of fun. Next year will be better with Isla, but I am afraid that Oni will no longer be on the Santa wagon. . . sooo sad. Oh and if that isn't saying enough about how fast they grow up - Camilla the other day: "Mom, I remember how babies come out, but how do they get in?" sex ed anyone???? HAPPY NEW YEAR boooraahhh to 2010!




1 comment:

  1. I love those girls!! Glad your Christmas was good. Nice to see a post. I think I am going to get back into the swing of things with my blog too. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete