So the girls have made it (almost) through their first week of school. Technically it will be tomorrow and tada the first week is over. Then next week. . . school again but I guess you could say "the honeymoon is over". At least that is how I feel. So much excitement and jitters and nerves and stomach aches for the first day of school and we need to have a new outfit (in our house just a shirt will do) for every single day of the first week of school. Then the weekend comes and Monday rolls around and it is school again but it could be the middle of January for all I care the first week is over - no more nerves no special pancakes like on the first day of school, Dad isn't staying home to walk with us to the bus, the girls are lucky if they have a juice box with their pb and j. Don't ask about the chips and treat. Fi would say "that's not fair" but I say "that's life, move on". So we have made it through the first week of school and actually I think I might make some bread tomorrow for lunches come Monday, maybe even cookies. :) I love these girls! They are wonderful and they keep me loving what I am doing at this point in my life. Happy first week of school to all!
Unbelievable how much Oni looks like Brian! A prettier version of course. They both are so grown up and they probably don't even remember me. WAAAAAHH!! FYI, Jen Dyches and I are coming out to visit you in the spring so get ready for us!!!
Unbelievable how much Oni looks like Brian! A prettier version of course. They both are so grown up and they probably don't even remember me. WAAAAAHH!! FYI, Jen Dyches and I are coming out to visit you in the spring so get ready for us!!!
ReplyDelete