A
week ago we were at the Newport Coast and this weekend in Auburn we had tons of rain and even some snow - yuk. Vacations are important. Family vacations are fun, tiring and full of memories. Brian and I had a lot of fun with our sweet little ladies. We love watching them together as sisters and also watching them with their cousins. We feel especially blessed to have been able to be with all 4 of
Bri's sisters and their good husbands for this vacation. The relationship that they have as
Farnsworth siblings is wonderful. We feel fortunate to actually enjoy being with
each other and being able to survive
SeaWorld, California Adventure and Disneyland all in one week. The kids also had pool time and a lot of beach time. The beach was too cold to go swimming but they would spend hours in the sand and
tide pools collecting shells. I LOVE THE BEACH! Brian and I say it
every time we visit it. It is so relaxing and the kids just play and explore for hours. I LOVE IT!
These little ragamuffins got their wish to sleep together the first night (minus Fiona) and Brian and I thought they slept. . . Val and Jake were in the room right next to them and let us know the next morning that they were up at 1am, 2am, and 4am talking! Yikes. Needless to say we weaseled out of our promise that they could sleep together again. I felt bad but we had such a busy week we really felt they needed their sleep.This show was really amazing.

The rays were a big hit. . . except Camilla wouldn't touch.
I have no idea who this character is but the kids look so cute and Fi wouldn't stop hugging her.
The 3 amigos plus one - isn't Hayley darling!!! She thinks they are funny. And Will just wants to be in a picture.
Just too cute. These two really had a lot of fun together. Will was sweet with Fi and Fi loved the attention.
Whoa Uncle Troy!!!! I don't know who is having more fun, Camilla or Troy.
It is late and I still have a ton of pics to post from Disneyland and the beach. Tomorrow, I promise.
O.K. -- I think I have this blogging thing down. I love the pictures of the beautiful faces of our girls and their cute cousins. How lucky they all are to have such a special group to have fun with. This is a great blog, but we need to see pictures of Mom and Dad!! We love your faces too!!
ReplyDeletexxoo Grandma Kaye and Papa Ron